Help us continue our mission by making a tax-deductible donation today!
Direct Cash Donations
- Online: Donate easily and securely on our webpage. Better yet, sign-up to donate monthly! You can donate as little as $5/mo.
- Throughout the month of December, The Community Foundation of Central Missouri is hosting its annual online giving event to help build a stronger Columbia. Through CoMoGives.com, you can donate to Missouri River Relief and help strengthen our community!
- Mail: Download & Print This Form to pay by mail with your credit card, or send a check directly to: Missouri River Relief P.O. Box 463 Columbia, MO 65205
- Skip the wrapping and give a gift in someone's name. It's easy to do on our Donation Page. We will send them a personalized beautiful scenic river note card as your gift. We also have an “In Memoriam” and “In Honor” of webpage if you’d like to make a donation in a loved ones honor.
- Purchase some River Relief merchandise on our online store.
When you invest in Missouri River Relief through a planned gift, you extend to future generations the mission we all work toward today: engaging individuals and communities along the Missouri River in the exploration, enjoyment, restoration and care of the river through education, stewardship, and recreation. We are grateful for your forethought and generosity.
- Including a charitable bequest in your will is a simple way to make a lasting gift to your community. When one makes this gift through the Community Foundation, we can establish a special fund that benefits the community forever and becomes the donor’s personal legacy of giving. Email Lisa for details. Click here for more details.
- Having a valid will in place isn’t enough. Assets you pass on outside of your will are called non-probate assets, and typically include IRAs, 401(k)s, pensions, certain bank and brokerage accounts, and life insurance policies. If beneficiaries are not properly set for these non-probate assets, the consequences can be stressful and expensive. Click here to plan your beneficiaries.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser, its easy to connect with friends and reach a fundraising goal! Many people use their birthdays as a launching point for a Facebook fundraiser. The cool thing about these is, if you quickly meet your goal, you can raise that goal and keep the momentum going!
- Create a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser on CoMoGives for the month of December.
- Please inquire if your company has an employer match program!
- Equipment Wish List - We are in constant need of tools, equipment & services. See what stuff we need that you can donate!
- Every event has food and supply needs to make it the best possible. Send us a message if you or your business can help with food or supply donations.
- There are many ways to support your favorite non-profit other than donating money.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn or Twitter and share our emails, Facebook posts & events with your friends, share your story and say why you support Missouri River Relief!
- You can even make a pledge of action here.
- Partner with us – It really helps to have partners on the ground in the cities we visit. Gave an idea for helping your own river community? Contact us
- Have some skills that could help propel the organization forward? Apply to Join the Board of Directors, join the Crew, or sign up to volunteer!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn or Twitter.